These natural beauties are wonderful catch-all's for the home, office or studio. And they make lovely textural potted plant holders!
Use them to hold your fruit in the kitchen; remotes in the lounge; or to store your favourite bits and bobs in the bathroom or bedroom. Wherever you choose to place them, the sheen and woven texture of our naturally blonde jute will always make it a pleasing piece to have close by.
Hand made – from start to finish – by women in a remote, rural community of Bangladesh, The Dharma Door's woven bowls are a thoughtful addition to any home.
- 35cm round x 26cm tall / 13.8in round x 10.2in tall
- Jute plaits & hand weaving
Completely hand stitched
- - This robust bowl has been crafted to last however jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your bowl or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake it to dislodge dirt and dust.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your bowl as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your bowl. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.