The Large Woven Pot is a natural way to feature your favourite belongings.
Each basket is handmade – from start to finish – by fair trade artisans in remote, rural communities of Bangladesh. By adapting their people’s traditional rope-making techniques, the women twist, weave and knot strands of locally grown jute into place.
As pleasing as they are practical, The Dharma Door’s woven pots are strong enough for your favourite plant, soft enough to add a beautiful textural touch.
- 30cm round x 30cm tall
- Twisted, woven & knotted jute
- - This robust basket has been designed to last however jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- If you're putting a potted plant in this basket, remember to place a plastic tray underneath the plant pot to collect water.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your basket or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake or beat it to dislodge dirt particles.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your basket. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.