The Sona Rectangle Basket offers a beautiful natural woven storage option for your home or office.
Ideal for holding toiletries, rolled towels or toilet rolls in the bathroom, scarves and belts in the bedroom, napkins and cutlery for entertaining, children's toys on shelving in playroom...the options are endless. This handy woven basket is carefully handcrafted – from start to finish – by fair trade artisans in a remote, rural community of Bangladesh.
Brimming with natural warmth, character and our trademark textural touch, The Dharma Door woven baskets are the perfect way to settle both storage and style.
- Large - 35cm long x 20cm wide x 15cm high
- Hand twisted jute & hand weaving
Hand crafted jute macrame handles
- - This robust basket has been designed to last. Jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your basket or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake it to dislodge dirt and dust particles.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your basket. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.