These woven jute bowls are handy catch-all's for the home, office or studio. They also make lovely textural potted plant holders.
Use them to hold your fruit and vegetables in the kitchen; children's toys; or to store your everyday pieces in the bathroom or bedroom. Wherever you choose to place them, the woven texture of natural jute will add warmth and interest to your home interior.
Hand made – from start to finish – by women in a remote, rural community of Bangladesh, The Dharma Door woven bowls are a meaningful addition to any home.
- 35cm round x 26cm tall / 13.8in round x 10.2in tall
- Jute plaits & hand weaving
Completely hand stitched
- - This robust bowl has been crafted to last however jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your bowl or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake it to dislodge dirt and dust.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your bowl as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your bowl. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.