Whether you are styling up your bathroom, housing your favourite potted plant or arranging your children’s toys, the Charcoal Stripe Laundry Basket combines purpose with natural style. A classic combination of natural blonde and charcoal jute these stripy baskets are perfect for Coastal, Queenslander or Hamptons style homes.
This tall woven basket is hand made – from start to finish – by fair trade artisans in remote, rural communities of Bangladesh. Two strong plaited handles are surprisingly sturdy, thanks to the strength of this much-loved jute fibre.
Brimming with natural warmth, character and our trademark textural touch, The Dharma Door's woven baskets are the perfect way to settle both storage and style.
- 40cm round x 52cm tall
- Jute plaits & hand weaving
Naturally dyed charcoal jute fibres
- - This robust basket has been designed to last. Jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- If you're putting a potted plant in this basket, remember to place a plastic tray underneath the plant pot to collect water.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your basket or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake it to dislodge dirt and dust particles.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your basket. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.