The Minikin Bowl is a much-treasured favourite - its size and shape make it perfect for storing all of your collected curiosities.
Whether you use it to hold jewellery by your bed at night; in the entrance as a catch-all for keys; or love a perfectly potted plant, the texture of the naturally blonde fibres will always make it a pleasing piece to have close by.
Hand made – from start to finish – by women in remote, rural communities of Bangladesh, The Dharma Door's woven bowls are a thoughtful addition to any home.
- 25cm round x 15cm tall
- Jute plaits & hand weaving
Completely hand stitched
- - This robust bowl has been crafted to last however jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your bowl or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake it to dislodge dirt and dust.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your bowl as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your bowl. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.