The Woven Pot Duo is the ideal pair of baskets to introduce natural texture to your home. Strong enough for your favourite potted plant, yet soft enough for storage in the bedroom, bathroom or playroom.
Each basket is handmade – from start to finish – by fair trade artisans in a rural community of Bangladesh. By adapting their people’s traditional rope-making techniques, the women twist, weave and knot strands of locally grown jute into place.
- Medium: 23cm diameter x 23cm high
Small: 17cm diameter x 17cm high
- Twisted, woven & knotted jute
- - This robust duo of baskets has been designed to last however jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- If you're putting a potted plant in this basket, remember to place a plastic tray underneath the plant pot to collect water.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your basket or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake or beat it to dislodge dirt particles.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your basket. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.