Strength, structure and style, the Jumbo Rani basket is the ideal way to add natural warmth and texture to your storage.
The Rani Basket is lined with durable fabric woven from cotton and jute, and a strong recycled rubber inner lining ensures the basket stays firm and upright. Featuring strong woven handles that are sturdy and statement-making, the Rani Basket is both practical and durable.
Due to its size, this basket is perfect for storing the larger items that need a place in your home. Whether you are looking for a practical and stylish vessel to store bed linens or pillows or seeking something beautiful to hold your exercise equipment, this basket is sure to add functional texture to your home.
This basket has been crafted with care and natural jute, by talented women artisans in a village community in Bangladesh. The final basket is sewn together in a small Fair Trade production centre.
Need inspiration for how to style and use our jute baskets? Take a look at ourBasket Guide and these journal posts:
How To Organise Your Home with Baskets
Storage & Styling Ideas for Children's Rooms and Nurseries
- 50 x 65cm / 30cm high
- Natural, hand twisted jute is woven by hand to create the basket shape.
Interior recycled rubber lining for stiffness and hand woven natural cotton lining.
Hand crafted rope-like jute macrame handles.
The different components of this basket are sewn together in a fair trade sewing centre
- - This robust basket has been designed to last. Jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- If you're putting a potted plant in this basket, remember to place a plastic tray underneath the plant pot to collect water.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your basket or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake it to dislodge dirt and dust particles.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your basket. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.