The Small Sona Square Basket Duo offers a beautiful natural woven storage option for your home or office. Brimming with natural warmth and texture, this basket is the perfect way to settle both practical storage and style.
These baskets are ideal for holding your personal grooming accessories in the bathroom, cooking utensils in the kitchen, for keeping your desk tidy or for storing small children's toys and craft materials in the kids room.
This versatile woven basket duo is handcrafted with natural hand-twisted jute by talented Fair Trade artisans in a small village community of Bangladesh.
Looking for more? Pair this basket duo with the Sona Rectangle Basket to store larger items or the Sona Square Basket to cover all of your storage needs in style.
Need inspiration for how to style and use our jute baskets? Take a look at our Basket Guide and these journal posts:
How To Organise Your Home with Baskets
How To Use Baskets in Your Bathroom
Storage & Styling Ideas for Children's Rooms and Nurseries
- 18cm x 18cm x 15cm high / 7in x 7in x 6in high and 20cm x 20cm x 18cm high / 8in x 8in x 7in high. Please note: each basket is handmade with natural hand-twisted jute, so sizes may vary slightly.
- Hand twisted jute & hand weaving
- - We always ship our baskets folded flat so they will need a little assistance to find their shape and to stand up properly. Jute is very pliable so where there are creases, fold them back onto themselves. You might need to do this a few times to the point where the creases almost disappear. We then recommend stuffing your basket with towels for a couple of days so they can find their shape.
- This robust basket has been designed to last. Jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep it clear of harsh rays.
- To clean, we suggest you vacuum your basket or occasionally take it outside on a dry day and shake it to dislodge dirt and dust particles.
- Blot water-based spills with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your basket. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.